Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Send the Unexpected!


Send the Unexpected!

Training thoughts provided by The Success Factory and modified by Jamberry Nails 8/20/12

In these days of voice mail and email, a handwritten note is a powerful and unexpected way to help people remember you.
 
To your customers:
 
I want to thank you again for attending Lisa’s Jamberry Nails party.  It was a pleasure meeting you.  I hope you will consider me for all your future Jamberry Nails needs.  Not just our  amazing designs but all of our wonderful products, theme parties and fundraising events. I would love to help you earn our products FREE as a hostess or give you more information on our unique business opportunity.  I will work hard to provide you with first rate service, whatever your need.
 
To your Hostess (helps prevent cancellations):
 
Dear Mary,
 
I am just dropping you a quick note to thank you again for booking a party with me for September 24th.   I appreciate your business and commitment. I will work hard to provide you with the best service to help make your party successful.  If you have any questions or concerns before our next phone call, please do not hesitate to call me.  I look forward to working with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment