Here are some things you can do to generate interest on FB without seeming salesy:
- Upload or share a pic with something "non salesy" like "Oh my - I think I'll have to order these too (or something that you would say to your girlfriends!) - Then when someone likes the pic or comments, post a little more. Your goal is to create interest and generate some leads, not to get people to click right then and shop - get them talking! We all "turn off" sales pitches and anything that remotely resembles one. You want to create a desire and fill a need. if you can generate a conversation over Facebook, more people will see it and then you can PM people that were interested.
- Make sure your nails are in as many pics as you can!
post something like "I saw this cup and couldn't decide if I should get it for ... or ..." (and tag a few girlfriends!)
- Try to keep to a 1/10 rule on your FB posts (to keep your friends LOL) 1 biz post for every 10 regular posts' So if you post 10 times a day, no more than 1 is business (and change the timing that you post that one, so that different people see it)
- Offer free samples! Must have Monday, Try it Tuesday, Wear it Wednesday, Sample Sunday... you get the idea! Have them message you their address and the number they want to try.
- Ask them to vote on their favorite style - every woman likes to give her opinion! LOL Then you can PM them and see if they want you to send them a sample.