Did you know you can find business everywhere you go? Here are some ideas:
- Wear your jams. It seems so simple...but many don't. Wear them loud and proud!
- Do you see a group of ladies lunching or chatting over coffee? Find a reason to compliment the group and quietly ask if they've ever heard of Jamberry. Offer them a catalog or Host/Join brochure. Keep this short and sweet
- Talk to lady with amazing nail art or NOTHING on her nails at all.
- Go to places where women work. Introduce yourself and offer them a catalog. Follow up within 48 hours.
- Offer yourself as a guest speaker to women's or girl's organizations.
- During the holidays, offer a Men's Shopping Service with Jamberry. Take orders, wraps the gifts and deliver to the male customers. EASY and they'll appreciate it. At your shows, ask your female guests for a list of what the want and the person (male) to contact.
- Party On Loan: take a cute basket or box and put a mini heater, wrap samples, and Jam literature and order forms. Drop it off at a women's place of biz (this is a great booking tool at your shows). Follow up within a few days to collect orders, mini heater and extra supplies. ONLY do this if you're ok with leaving a mini heater.
- Preschool...offer to do a fundraiser for the preschool.
- Think outside the box...LOOK FOR BIZ...ask for biz...offer your biz.
WHAT DO YOU DO FOR YOUR JAM BIZ WHEN YOU'RE OUT AND ABOUT???