Beginning of the month tasks...
Second: STOP what you are doing! Don't do one more thing until you set your own personal goals for the month. I want to see them, I want to help you! If you are new to goal setting - here are some tips:
They need to be SMART:
- S: Specific - for example "Sell 1,000 PRV" "Add 3 team members" not "sell as much Jamberry as possible" or "grow my team"
- M: Measurable - this means that you can track them and evaluate your progress
- A: Achievable - for example "Maintain rank" or "Advance 1 rank" not "promote from Senior Lead Consultant to Elite Executive"
- R: Relevant - How do they tie into your overall goals? Do you want to quit your job? Earn the incentive trip?
- T: Time Bound Dreams with Deadlines are goals :) Want to be a total overachiever? Break your month into thirds and your goals into thirds. For example... If you want to sell 1,500 PRV - aim for 500 by the 10th, 1000 by the 20th and 1500 by the end of the month
Ask yourself these questions:
- What rank do I want to achieve?
- How many team members do I need to make that happen?
- What types of training and coaching do I need to do to make that happen?
- How much do I want to earn this month?
- How many parties do I need to do that?
- How many new people do I want to meet?
You can't possibly ask your team to share their goals if you haven't already set yours. Here are the blank templates that I created for September:
And a more detailed plan for leaders:
And here are mine!
I want to be an Elite Executive, which will provide an income of $25,000 or more for October. In order to do that, I will book and hold 8 parties - mostly in-home. From the people that I meet at those parties, I will add 3 team members. I will increase my overall downline count from 12,915 to 13,500 by coaching my direct team and helping them add 40 team members. We will work together to train and encourage 20 Fast Start achievers (a 50% success rate). I will endeavor to do a personal coaching call with each new team member and/or their sponsor, for a total of at least 40 coaching calls (10 per week or 3 per day) and will hold 6 team trainings. (1 monthly meeting, 4 fast start trainings and 1 additional training)
In addition, I "need" at least 2 more TM+ legs in order to achieve my goal! So I will be focusing on training leaders!