Saturday, September 7, 2013

Name That Song & Wrap Game

From Misty Townsend-Litton
Here's a game I came up with for my online party!

Name That Song & Wrap Game:

Instructions: name the song and which nail wrap it goes with. Get all 5 right and win a prize! Ready, Set, Name!

1. Well now don't you tell me to smile, stick around I'll make it worth your while.
2. She makes a wish on every star she sees, yeah somewhere deep down she still believes.

3. Why are these lights so bright? Did we get hitched last night dressed up like Elvis?

4. But I wanna know for sure, come on and hold me tight.

5. In a cafe or sometimes on a crowded street, I've been near you but you never noticed me.
*This song is on a movie sound track.

Good luck and have fun!




ANSWERS :)

1. Intergalactic-Beastie Boys (Galactic)
2. Wildflower-Lauren Alaina (Wild Flower)
3. Waking Up In Vegas-Katy Perry (Vegas Baby)
4. Wild Thang (Wild Thang)
5. My Cherie. Amour- Stevie Wonder (Silver Lining) * this song is on The Silver Lining Playbook soundtrack

No comments:

Post a Comment