42 Ways To Find Customers
1. Take advantage of the advertising of others.
2. Call others about their ads and offer them your service.
3. Post flyers in apartments.
4. Leave catalogs a auto repair shops.
5. Wear a badge.
6. Wear buttons.
7. Approach bake sales with a fund raiser.
8. Let your bank now what the deposit is for. Give the teller a catalog.
9. Barter-Trade your product/service.
10. Hang a flyer inside a bathroom stall door. Captive audience.
11. Bring a catalog to a beauty salon.
12. Use bumper stickers.
13. Let everyone you ever worked with know what you do.
14. Make a goal to give out a certain number of cards per day.
15. Hand out your business card with all transactions each day. Always ask for a business card in return.
16. Free lunch drawings. Put your card in fish bowls.
17. Get a restaurant to sponsor your drawing.
18. Magnetize your business card.
19. Use your card as a bookmark in the library books. Leave them in the books when you return your them.
20. Instead of tear flyers use your business card at the bottom of the flyer.
21. Look for bulletin boards and leave a flyer.
22. Hang a sign on your car window about your business.
23. Bumper stickers
24. Fundraiser Car Washes--stop in and tell them of your fundraiser.
25. Put up catalogs in all waiting rooms.
26. Join a club or network group.
27. Corporate Gift Giving. Offer your product.
28. Leave a lead box in businesses you go to a lot.
29. Go door to door--introduce yourself and your business
30. Look on the internet for new bulletin boards to post your product.
31. Fast food, where the Moms are.
32. Always keep flyers with you to hand out.
33. Former Business Associates.
34. Former Customers
35. Go to garage sales. Give them flyers to pass out for you. Offer a gift incentive.
36. Wear a name tag to the grocery store.
37. Home Shows
38. Home Owner Association. Put an ad in their paper.
39. College newspapers and bulletin boards.
40. Hospital waiting rooms--Always leave a catalog.
41. Always wear a logo to the health club.
42. Do cross-promotions with other businesses.