- Tell your guests to take out their phones, give them your number, then first one who texts you a selfie and their name gets a prize. Then say "well now you have my number and can reach me anytime!" Ask them to save you as "Jamberry Lady" (and pose for a NAILFIE - they might not remember your name, but they will remember Jamberry!) Plus you have all the texts from them so you can follow up.
- Play this after you tell them to text and save your number:
What’s in your Phone?
5 point questions
1. If your phone is not a smart phone
2. If this Jamberry party was saved in your calendar
3. If you have a text saved with the word Jamberry in it
4 point questions
1. If your screen saver is a picture of your pet
2. If your phone case has purple on it
3. If one of your contacts is named “coach” or “Teacher”
3 point questions
1. If your ring tone is a song
2. If pinterest is one of your apps
3. If your battery is at least 60% charged
2 point questions
1. If your screen saver is a picture of your child
2. For every video you have saved
3. If you have at least one reminder set
1 point questions
1. For every contact that starts with B
2. If candy crush is one of your apps
10 points!!! If you have my contact in your phone as the Jamberry Nails Lady.
If you don’t that ok!!! You can still earn those 10 points by texting one word that describes the host to: