Friday, May 19, 2017

Write A Compelling #BecauseOfJamberry story


We all have amazing stories to tell, and the formula below will help you clarify your testimony.
It's also a good idea to have a focus on one area at a time.  It's perfectly fine to have more than one testimonial to share! 
Financial
Flexibility
Building a Community - Network
Personal Development
Recognition Leadership
Here's mine, using the formula below and focused on flexibility:
#BecauseOfJamberry noel giger jamberry sahm wahm success flexibility work from home jobs



1. INTRODUCTION
Introduce yourself! This should be an introduction to who you are and something about you - a glance at your world that helps people relate to you and find common ground.

Example: I'm a wife and mom to 3 beautiful girls under the age of 10.

2. PERSONAL MOMENT
This is the moment you realized something needed to change. It is the defining moment that sparks your story. It helps define the concern or challenge Jamberry helped to solve...without mentioning Jamberry or the outcome.

Example: I spent a decade in the corporate world trying to maintain a balance between work and family and my family suffered. I missed dance recitals, soccer games and all those special little moments.

3. RESOLUTION
The resolution is where your testimonial comes to life and your audience learns the outcome. This should be a statement about the results and benefits that came from your experience with Jamberry.

Example: I had a friend introduce me to Jamberry and decided to join. I started small but soon realized this was the balance I was looking for. Now I'm my own boss. I run a business that is custom-tailored to me and allows me the flexibility to maintain the work/life balance I spend years trying to find.

4. TESTIMONIAL
Now you have what you need for a truly compelling #BecauseOfJamberry story. Put it together, share it, and watch how your story will inspire others to transform their own lives.

Example: As a wife and mom to 3 girls, all under the age of 10, I spent a decade in the corporate world trying to maintain the balance between work and family only to have missed so many special moments. Now, I'm my own boss. I have a career that's custom-tailored to me and allows me to maintain the work/life balance I spend years trying to find.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete