Monday, December 5, 2016

The fortune is in the follow up...

Sales Manager Moment:
From the Cosmos Region National Sales Manager Al Fornier...

The FORTUNE is in the FOLLOW UP.

Have you ever run into people that don’t say “Yes” right away, don’t return emails or don’t return calls? Of course, we all have!


Here is a simple yet effective follow up strategy that you can use and share with your team as your follow up system.

1st Call: Many times you will have to leave a message.

“Hi, this is Connie Consultant. We met at (party, event, location) and I would love to continue our conversation regarding [whatever it was we talked about]. I’ll give you a call next week. If you want to call me before then, here is my phone number.”

2nd Call: “We haven’t been able to connect. I’m sure you’re as busy as I am. So, here is what I’m going to do…I will add you to my follow up list. My system is to follow up with you until you tell me to STOP…If you’d rather have me take you off the list send me a quick email or call to do so. Otherwise, I’ll call you next week”.

You have now set the expectation by telling them how you work.

If they don’t want you to follow up anymore…they will let you know.

If you don’t hear from them, guess what? It means they still want to hear from you because they haven’t opted out of your follow up system.

Now…Go find your list of people you haven’t contacted lately and start making follow up phone calls so you can grow your business.

They are waiting to hear from you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment