Thursday, April 28, 2016

Booking Blitzes for Jamberry Parties

I don't like cold calls!  Do you?  I honestly have never met anyone who does!  I've got good news for you... You don't have to make cold calls!  Read on for the details!

This plan gives you a REASON to call!!

Go through all your old order forms. They SHOULD all have addresses and phone numbers, right? Right!  On Monday, send 5-15 brochures with a handwritten or printed piece of paper that reads something like this:
"Just stopping in to say hello! I’ve missed you and wanted to send you this great offer just to say I appreciate your time and your business: This month only…take $5 off your purchase of $25 or more….or get these awesome host exclusive wraps just for booking your own catalog or home party! The special next month is (insert company customer special or make up your own featured product)!"

Then beginning on the NEXT Monday…you call 3 people each day and say:

“Just calling to see if you got my brochure in the mail? I wanted to make sure you got it and see if I could interest you in earning some Jamberry goodies for yourself!"

If she says no, I don’t have any time….you say…."You can always just do a catalog party! I can get you a party in a bag to carry around and you can collect some orders from your family and friends and still earn all the hostess benefits. It’s great to do on the go!”

If she still says no….say…”no problem! I totally understand. How about I contact you in a few months and see if things have slowed down for you!”

Set up folders for the 12 months. If she says call me in 3 months, write her name down on a sheet of paper in that month’s folder so you remember to call her again! Remember, they’re not saying NO to YOU…just to what you’re offering that day. They might say yes the next time!! Keep track of who you call each month and I wouldn’t suggest calling the same person in twice in a 4 month period unless they ask you to!  I like to do this by making a note on their order form with the date and what I sent/talked to them about :)

If you are an electronic gal - consider using Trello.com to manage this instead of folders!  It's free!

Here is an oldie on a party on the go bag - you can do it much more simply now with the mini heater!  


And here is the text and offer I decided to send to my customers:

Just stopping in to say hello! I’ve missed you and wanted to send you this great offer just to say I appreciate your time and your business: For the month of May only…take $25 off my Platinum Premium Pamper Package – perfect to get your toes pedicure ready for summer!
get your toes pedicure ready for summer!

(add just one more item and shipping is free too!)
And… get these awesome host exclusive wraps just for partying by catalog or home party! 

No comments:

Post a Comment