Wednesday, December 4, 2013

It is a "Hell Yes"?

Me & Grandma
Me & Grandma
 
Have you ever wondered which path you should take?  Or have you ever tried to make a decision and couldn’t decide which way to go?


When I was a little girl, my grandmother used to tell me, “When in doubt, don’t”, and with no disrespect to my grandmother’s wise advice, I have to say that I’ve heard that same sentiment described even better recently.

I heard Alan Cohen say, “If it’s not a hell yes, it’s a no” and I’ve been living my life as close as possible to that philosophy ever since. 

You may say it differently . . . for example . . .

Does it make your heart sing?”
Or … “Only take inspired action.”
Or as grandma said, “When in doubt, don’t”. 

But however you say it - following this one little rule not only makes life’s decisions easier, it makes for a life really worth living.

And I know you know that “hell yes” feeling!  Just try and stop someone who is acting on “hell yes” energy!  It’s the feeling that NOTHING will stand in your way.

Can you imagine living your life from that place?  Only taking “hell yes” action?  ONLY doing the things that you are excited and passionate about? 

It can be done.  Decide today.  If it’s not a “hell yes”, it’s a no!
:) Dana
 
 
P.S.If you know of someone who could benefit from this short email, please forward it on.  Thanks so much for your support!  
 
Share:
Follow:

No comments:

Post a Comment